Admission and enrolment
- In accordance with Regulatory Agreement 12052/2016 of 7 November, which approves the reservation of seats in Master's and doctoral level study programmes at the University of the Balearic islands for students with disabilities, all official Master's degree programmes will reserve 5 percent of the seats offered by the programme for students with a recognized level of disability greater than or equal to 33 percent and for students with permanent special educational needs related to a personal disability that, during their previous studies, required support and resources in order for a normal education to be received.
- September application and enrolment periods for official Master's programmes will only be opened if some seats remain unfilled.
- Once granted admission, a request can be made to reserve a seat in an official Master's degree programme if one or more of the following are pending:
- a credit recognition request
- a seat in a programme at another university
- a seat in another study programme at the UIB
- a visa
- the resolution of a request (part-time student, awarding of a non-MECD grant, etc.)
Schedulers - Generals periods for new students
Arts and Humanities
Social and Legal Sciences
Engineering and Architecture
The general period for enrolling is:
- Enrolment: from 09/Jul/2018 to 02/Aug/2018 and from 01/Set/2018 to 19/Oct/2018.
The period of enrolling will start the 17th of July for the following Master's degrees.
- Master's Degree in Agronomic Engineering.
- Master's Degree in Neuroscience.
- Master's Degree in Big Data Analysis in Economics and Business.
- Master's Degree in Biomedical Research.
- Master's Degree in Socio-Educational Intervention with Minors and Families.
- Master's Degree in Advanced Microbiology.
- Master's Degree in Human Resource Management. Psychological and Pedagogical Intervention.
- Master's Degree in General Health Psycology.
The period of enrolling will start the 20th of July for the following Master's degrees.
- Master's Degree in Marine Ecology.
The period of enrolling will start the 28th of July for the following Master's degrees.
- Master's Degree in Inclusive Education.
- Master's Degree in Early Childhood: Perspectives and Lines of Intervention