Admission and enrolment
- In accordance with Regulatory Agreement 12052/2016 of 7 November, which approves the reservation of seats in Master's and doctoral level study programmes at the University of the Balearic islands for students with disabilities, all official Master's degree programmes will reserve 5 percent of the seats offered by the programme for students with a recognized level of disability greater than or equal to 33 percent and for students with permanent special educational needs related to a personal disability that, during their previous studies, required support and resources in order for a normal education to be received.
- September application and enrolment periods for official Master's programmes will only be opened if some seats remain unfilled.
- Once granted admission, a request can be made to reserve a seat in an official Master's degree programme if one or more of the following are pending:
- a credit recognition request
- a seat in a programme at another university
- a seat in another study programme at the UIB
- a visa
- the resolution of a request (part-time student, awarding of a non-MECD grant, etc.)
Schedulers - Generals periods for new students
Arts and Humanities
Master's degree. Nutrigenomics and Personalized Nutrition
Amendment list: 21/May/2018 | 19/Jun/2018 | 19/Jul/2018 | 17/Sep/2018
Social and Legal Sciences
Engineering and Architecture
General period for continuing students
There is only one single period for enrolling:
- Enrolment: from 26/Jul/2018 to 02/Aug/2018 and from 01/Set/2018 to 23/Sep/2018.